CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

So the baby's name will be....

Tiana, According to S. She keeps going through all the fun things she's going to teach the baby like swimming, riding a bike, reading a book, coloring, you know fun things that adults dont get to do anymore. :-( SO I did ask her early on what she wanted to name the baby, in my mind I'm thinking she will come up with a good name that I dont hate and I dont have to think about it. She did have all her joke names like butter, tree, house, branch, caca face and she laughs everytime she tells me these. This morning I decided to ask her for a real name; I told her I needed a real name for the baby and not a silly joke name just to see what she thought. Her answer was Tiana, ok cute I dont hate it; I then moved on to say "what if its a boy? I need a boy name too" And SHE. WENT. NUTS! "ITS NOT A BOY! I dont want a boy! Its a girl and its going to be Tiana, Princess Tiana" WHOA there settle down........

Couple of minutes later I asked again, "So you like Tiana for the baby? What if it happens to be a boy? What name do you like" "Its a GIRL!"

I really shouldnt argue with her, she was right about the Magic losing the playoffs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment