CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

27 weeks

This week I'm 27 weeks according to my calculations. According to the midwife I am 28 weeks which makes it the week I get to do the glucose test. Now I'm sure I've talked about this before but I'll say it again, NO GLUCOLA! Just a nice healthy specific breakfast which I need to eat in 10 mins and then go to my appt an hour later.

On another note, I found this cute "journal" type thing on another blog and I thought I would do it here too. Here it goes:

About baby:
This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.


About momma:
How far along? 27 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: so far I've gained 10 lbs after losing weight

Maternity clothes? hells yeah! actually I've just been buying size 7 stretchy jeans which fit so much better than maternity clothes. I only have one pair of maternity jeans and the rest of the time I just wear wonderful sweatpants to work!

Stretch marks? NO Thank GOD and I hope this time around I dont get them

Sleep: What's that! I wake up at 4am for a good reason or no good reason at all and cant go back to sleep. I HATE IT!

Best moment this week: Same as always...S loving and kissing on the baby. She can't wait!

Movement: This little spawn gets way too excited when I am getting ready to eat...and basically at all times of the day. There is a sleep pattern at night but during the day it seems to be ongoing.

Food cravings: Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. Which is why I need to add some saltyness in there once in a while

Gender: SURPRISE

Labor Signs: Did have braxton hicks about a week ago..nothing major

Belly Button in or out? kinda hanging out flat

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, running long distances, chasing after S, drinking!

What I am looking forward to: My birth experience this time around.

Weekly Wisdom: Stretch stretch! its good for your muscles and joints.

Milestones: none...i still hate everything




27 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment