CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My little man!

He is growing up so fast! He is 3 months already (or 14 weeks tomorrow in obsessed mom or Dr terms)! I love him so much but thinking about him being a man scares me. If I had two girls I'm sure I wouldn't feel this way. I'm so attached to my mom and can tell her anything and I know S will be the same, but I hope he is too. I want another girl though. No more kids! He was 14 lbs 4oz when I took his for his 2 month appt. Even though the scale said 16.4, I found out later it was 2 lbs off. I checked him again at my bosom buddies group and again at the Dr when I took S for her elbow issue. He is 24 1/2 inches long. About 90% for weight and 95% for length. S was in the 60s at 35.5lbs and 40 1/2 inches tall!

He is doing so good nursing, although after coming back from our surprise visit to grandma's for Christmas, he has been holding in his poo and going once a day or not at all which makes his CRAN-KY! Other than that, he's pretty awesome. And we might just keep him

0 comments:

Post a Comment