CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

19 weeks!

Which means next week I'll be "halfway" there which means that's another 5 months to go UGH! I have been feeling much better lately. Still get nauseous at random times and I'm still constantly worried about surprise vomiting happening but at least I know I'm not gonna die if I vomit. Except for that one time that I literally choked and couldn't breathe lol. Oh the joys of pregnancy. S is being so sweet with the belly...she'll hug and kiss it and even named the baby Butter. She thinks its hilarious! She's usually write about a lot of things, the Magic winning of losing a game, or other such random things that I ask her about so I'm going with her gut on this one and saying this baby will probably be a girl. On the ultrasound picture we have up on the fridge, the giant head just makes it look like a boy and I have a feeling it might be a boy but who knows. Its exciting not to find out! I need to start thinking about birthing classes which I think are included with my care at the birthing center; I need to learn to make myself relaxed and to have a good, happy, funny and positive birth. I got the funny part down I think, it will be jokes galore! There is a lot more activity going down in my uterus which is kinda cute. Its not as crazy as S, who was going crazy at 4am which was not fun!

Finally got to go to the gym today and I felt good after. Did some cardio, abs and push ups which was at a very low impact level and baby did not mind. This has to be something I do all the time to make sure I keep my body ready for birth. Next update should be for my 20 week appt. GOOD DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment