CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

25 Weeks!

I'm 25 weeks today, and I only know that because people keep asking me how far along I am or when I'm due and I dont have a concrete answer for them. So I have now resorted to counting the weeks on monday so I know where I am. This means I have 15 weeks to go and I remember how horrible the first 15 weeks were but they are now gone which gives me a little hope this will go by fast. A lot has happened in the last 6 weeks since I've been on here...S started swimming classes last week and she loooooves it. Two classes down and she is mastering holding her breath like a champ and is extremely eager to get into the water. She got a bike from her grandparents and she's being a little weird about it since she believes the bike should do all the pedaling and not her. She also got a cool bedroom set from her grandparents and she loves that...especially her nightlight name "birdie bird" (by her).

As for Thing 2, everything is progressing well. Went to get an ultrasound done by a friend and S was there and loving watching the baby move. She re-enacted all the moves for Tio and Titi and again for me and daddy. She loves to hear the heartbeat and still asks to hear it once in a while. I should've recorded it, maybe during my next appt. Speaking of which, my next appt is going to be the glucose test. This is not going to be an ordinary test, but rather done with healthy foods and not that nasty orange glucola. As far as kicking is concerned, this child is insane. Always active which I'm thankful for and its nice to know that it already has a set schedule for its acrobatics. I'm much more calm now that I know this child is as healthy as it can possibly show on the ultrasound, no physical abnormalities to account for. Its much more important to know that than the sex of the baby. I'm noticing that a lot of friends that found out they were pregnant after me are choosing to have the sex be a surprise. I'm bringing them into the dark side!

Not much else is going on, other than still some nausea here and there. I have finally started to have some significant weight gain which is exciting...so far, if the scale I'm using is right, I'm only 25lbs away from what I was when S was born. Maybe this time I can hit a really high weight hehe.

I believe that is all for right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment