CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

another horrible day!

I must say this has to be the worse pregnancy EVER! Someone needs to get snipped after this and it sure as hell better not be me! I threw up once again after spending all day feeling like a giant ball of shit. I basically gave up and busted out crying while my mother told me that's what we get for being women dammit! lol it made me laugh but I was still on the floor bawling then I ran out and Scarlett watched me barf everywhere like it was normal. Then she refused to go to sleep. She's got school tomorrow and she went to bed at 1030!! Maybe she will take a nap at school like the other kids. I dont know if the other kids dont sleep enough or if she's weird, but she gets a full 12+ hours of sleep a night and taking a nap around 1230 makes no logical sense to me or her. I hope to go to work tomorrow, although I will certainly not miss it if I can't go. I feel like this whole week has been rough. I need a break and since I can't get one my body is reacting in the worse way it can; By trying to kill me. The baby is kicking more and more. If I lay still enough I can see it. And being that's I'm still so damn tiny anyone else can feel the baby too. I think its def time for bed. I need rest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment