CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

13 Weeks

I haven't been posting regularly but I'm so busy and tired all the time that I can't seem to keep up. So far I've only taken one belly pic and it was sort of a "before" my stomach blows up like a basketball photo. I must start taking them every week just to see the difference. Today was a fun day, we had a Scavenger hunt to win Magic playoff tickets. Needless to say we were not successful but we did get some goodies for Scarlett since she loves the Magic. But being out in the sun in 80 degree weather while pregnant and having a huuuuuge headache which was aggrevated from not sleeping well the night before, as usual, was not the best idea. I now have had what Im considering the strongest headache in my entire life. It got so bad at one point that I felt as if it COULD actually kill me, almost as if the pain was so great that it would cause me to go into shock. I didnt take anything for it but I tried staying hydrated while at my moms house as much as possible. The nausea is still around and I'm looking forward to this trimester being over so I can continue being sick through the second one. OH JOY!

Monday, Scarlett goes back to school after her week off for spring break. I need spring break more than she does that's for sure, and I thought how tomorrow will be sunday and it will start over again with the lunches and the wakeups and the nonsense. I'm not ready for that, Sunday will be my day for rest and grocery shopping.

TaTa for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment